About the Conference
Initially, in relation to the resistive economy, it should be stated that it is a way to deal with economic sanctions against a sanctioned region or country with the least dependence overseas on basic needs in situations where neither exports nor imports is allowed. In fact, resistive economy means to identify areas of pressures and control as well as eliminate the impact of such pressures and in ideal conditions, turn them into opportunities. Furthermore, to achieve resistive economy, dependence on foreign resources should be reduced and the domestic production should be strengthened, and self-reliance should be emphasized. Meanwhile, according to the authorities of the Islamic Republic of Iran, in defining resistive economy, we need resistance to rule out pressures and pass hardships to achieve national positive points and we must bear in mind that such an economic approach differs from the definition of austerity economy.
Resistive economy was first introduced in August 2010 by Ayatollah Khamenei, the Supreme Leader, and he introduced “resistive economy” as entrepreneurship and stated two reasons, namely “enemies’ economic pressure” and “the country’s preparation for change” for entrepreneurship as the basic need of the country.
Therefore, a strong and constant connection between “resistive economy” and “management” is no secret to anyone. In this regard, the secretariat of the conference, for the second time, in collaboration with the universities and international and local academic associations, decided to mark the event “The Second National Conference on R & D in Management and Resistive Economy " on 27 February 2019 at the Center for International Conferences of Broadcasting Organization of Tehran.
Accordingly, we invite professors, scholars, students, experts, researchers and interested enthusiasts in the field of management, economics, entrepreneurship, and especially resistive economics to submit their articles to the secretariat in the case of being interested in presenting an article or having individual and group contributions to this conference.
Benefits of participating in the 2nd National R & D Conference on Management and Resistive Economy
- Indexing all papers accepted at the Civilica Scientific Base
- Offering an international certificate from Avicence Cert from France
- Assigning DOI code to the accepted conference papers
- Publishing the conference papers at the Crossref Scientific Base
- Participating in lecture panels and using speeches delivered in lectures
- Presentations and lectures by international university representatives
- Presenting Certificate of Attendance from the Institute of Arts and Culture
- Donation to the top papers on the day of the conference
- Receiving the conference package
- Familiarity with the top scientific figures of the country
- Providing new and applied topics for new and superior research
- Receiving sponsorship gifts